This course shall be designed and cater to the beginners of community development. The beginner of development shall be designed for initial assignments, three weeks residential program to learn basics of community, development and skills.
This program is to provide opportunity for the freshers too, who likes to pursue their career in community development. The potential participants of CDM are working professionals, who have limitations with IT exposure, language barrier, time limitations and other reasons.
This is also a nature of program that the partner organisation have been requesting i.e. short-term with less post practicum, assignments but need for the development of knowledge and skill on community development.
The course fee for this module is Rs. 30,000/- to cover initial costs of participants.
The course will focus on:-
Concept & approaches
- Understanding community and community dynamics
- Understanding poverty and its root causes
- Understanding principles and approaches of community development
Knowledge & skills
- Organizing community for development
- Local Resource identification and mobilization
- Rapport building
- Communication skills (Presentation + Reporting)
- Facilitation skills
Attitude & behaviour
- Personality development
- Interpersonal relationship
- KAASC approach and relationship
- Experiential learning
- Facilitating event management
Field Based Learning
- Action planning
- Practical implementation at work place
- Monitoring, evaluation and feedback