Share and Care Nepal(SCN), as learning and growing organization, takes the initiatives to organize develop the capacity of the staff through formal and informal expouser.
The objectives of the exposure visit would include the following:
- Observe, understand and learn the various activites of world Concern and explore the possibilities of replication in SCN's programs.
- Understand the functioning of sustainable social enterprises, child protection in World Concern.
- Enhance the knowledge and skills of the SCN staff in the way World Concern’s programs seek to implement sustainable ways to lift people out of poverty, with a goal of enabling members of the communities in which they work to support themselves.
- Learn new skills to support the efforts in poverty reduction through creating livelihood opportunities and chilling center in rural regions.
- Understand the need based and demand driven approach of World Concern and its strategy using collective strength, struggle and development.