Praise the Lord that with His wisdom, we have successfully completed 22nd Annual General Assembly meeting on 15th October. In the meeting following decisions and changes were made accordingly.
- Reformation of the Executive Committee members.
- Approval of strategic plans for next five years (2018-2023)
- Approval of new organization Logo for use.
- Approval of changes in organizational letterhead.
- Approved changes in forms and format based on new logo.
- Amendment for changes in organization constitution.
- Amendment for changes in financial policy.
- For staffs and their families health and wellbeing.
- Smooth operation of project and activities.
- Wisdom for local government representatives and their decisions.